RIMA aims to increase awareness of the capabilities and capacities of robots. This lack of understanding is particularly valid in the field of inspection and maintenance. There is a need to explain to stakeholders in the I&M industry WHAT robots can do and HOW robots can help them: robot capabilities and non-capabilities, the role of humans in semi-automated work, initial costs and running costs, risks removed and risks introduced, how to interpret the data generated by the robot system, how to develop a sustainable business model, etc.
RIMA offers special trainings to various stakeholders across the value chain within robotics for I&M. The following courses will be available via RIMA:
- Financing Robotics in I&M
- Overview of Robotics Technologies in I&M
- Innovation Management and Developing New Robot Technologies
- Optimising your I&M Technologies
- Working with Robots in I&M jobs
- Upcoming Technologies in I&M
- Working with VR and Simulation in Robotics
Stay tuned for dates and locations of the RIMA courses!